Eliminate Chemicals, Heavy Metals, Toxins, Fungus and More

2.5 LB Container of Micro Plant Powder

Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Phrases That Changed My Life and How They Can Change Yours Too!

Do you believe that a phrase can change your life?  Well I am here to tell you that 5 phrases changed my life and I am sure that they can change yours too.  Words are very powerful things indeed, whenever I want to show someone the power of words I have them watch or listen to the Reverend Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech.  That speech was given 47 years ago, and it is as powerful now as it was then, that is the power of words.

I would like to share with you the 5 phrases that have changed my life.

I am
I am, is a powerful phrase that if used correctly can make you into an unstoppable force. The phrase works on your mind on a conscious and subconscious level, your mind will believe anything that you say after the phrase I am, Mohammed Ali was forever saying "I am The Greatest" and he believed it, and even now so many years later he is still known as the greatest boxer of all time.

I can
The power of the phrase I can, lies in the fact that it is a command, I can, takes all the doubt out of a situation, it leaves no room for error, when the whole world thought it was impossible to run a sub 4 minute mile, one man said I can and that man's name was Roger Bannister. Roger Bannister was the first man to break the 4minute barrier for the mile, all because he said to himself I can.

I will
I will, is a powerful phrase that commands your brain to make you take action, it opens up your brains neural pathways and opens up the opportunity for you to accomplish whatever you want, I will, is a phrase that tells your brain that you can accomplish anything, and when you think that you can accomplish something your brain will work relentlessly to find a way for you to accomplish it.

I must
I must, is a power phrase that I use all the time.  If you want to achieve something then you have a 50-50 chance of accomplishing it, you will make an attempt and if you do not succeed then you will quit and move onto the next thing that you want to do, however when you say I must, you are setting the deed in stone, you are drawing a line in the sand, you are saying that no matter what you will do what you set out to do, every great achievement that you have ever had or will ever have will start with the words I must.

I refuse
I refuse is another of my favourite power phrases.  The power of I refuse, lies in the fact that it is a "back against the wall" phrase. When you say I refuse, you are standing your ground, you are refusing to back down to anything or anyone. When you say I refuse to give up, then you have activated an inner strength that will make it impossible for you to say, I quit.

These five phrases have had a profound effect on my life and I am sure that if you adopt them they will have just as a profound effect on yours too.

Sean is a Life Coach and Master NLP Practitioner specializing in helping clients who are feeling "STUCK" to get "UNSTUCK" and to achieve more in less time than they ever thought possible with the power of goal setting and self empowerment.  Download your FREE report on the benefits of group coaching, and how you can get better results in less time and save money into the bargain, download a copy here. Or you can contact Sean direct for a free 30 minute "Design your Destiny" consultation. You can email Sean at: sean@letsgetcoached.com, please forward Sean's email address to anyone who you think could benefit from his service.

Article Source: Sean_M_Mantack

No comments:

Post a Comment